My modifications do not appear
If you have modified something in your contest which does not appear online, make first of all sure you have saved this step. Often it is also necessary to clear the cache of your browser to see your modifications.
You can also follow these steps :
- From the ‘Edit’ or ‘Tools’ menu, choose ‘Preferences’ or ‘Options’
- Expand the ‘Advanced’ options and choose ‘Cache’ or ‘Privacy’
- Click the button called ‘Clear Cache’
- Click ‘OK’
Internet Explorer 8
- Click “Safety” and select “Delete Browsing History”
- Check “Temporary Internet Files” and “History”
- Click “Delete”
- Go to the Tools menu (the wrench on the upper right of the browser)
- Click on Clear browsing data…
- Select the types of data you want to clear
- On the Clear data from this period: drop-down list, select the data you’d like to delete
I can’t pay online
In some cases Stripe refuses credit cards:
– The card is linked with a non accepted country
– Bill address is different from card address
– Entered codes are incorrect
– The card is already linked with an other Paypal account
– The card is refused by our security system
– The card is not compatible with Stripe
We accept: MasterCard, Visa, Aurore, Cofinoga/Privilège, Cofidis 4 étoiles and American Express
We do not accept Visa Electron or Maestro. Please demand a bill payment.
How to remove the contest from my Facebook Fan Page?
Once your contest is finished, you can hide or remove it from your Fan Page.
To hide the app from your Page:
Go to your Facebook Fan Page and click on the small arrow to open all tabs. Then, drag the cursor on your contest tab and click on the pen to access the management options. Just choose “Remove from favourites” and your contest will disappear!
To remove the app from your Page:
Go to your Facebook Fan Page and click on the small arrow to open all tabs. Then, drag the cursor on your contest tab and click on the pen to access the management options. Just choose “Uninstall app”. Your contest is deleted from your page.