How does a Skill Game works?
The participant must shoot an animated element at a stationary target for a minimum number of times to enter the draw.
Animate your community in a fun way!
How to set up my skill game?
- Projectile : this is the object to be thrown (150X150px)
- Target: surface to be shot (270X90px)
- Landscape image: image of the landscape in which the Hit Caracter appears. Attention, this image is different from the contest background (810X750px)
- Obstacle: moving image to avoid (100X150px). Optional.
- Arrow: Image of the arrow to indicate the direction of the projectile (20X155px)
- Gauge background: image of the gauge that shows the power of the throw (50X200px)
- Leading gauge: image of the gauge that shows the power of the throw when fulfilled (50X200px)
At this step, you can choose:
- Tracing: If the player must pull or push a projectile
- Projectile mass: if the object is light, medium or heavy
- Target position: Distance from the player’s position
- Speed of the obstacle: if the obstacle is fast or slow-moving
- Minimum score to participate: the number of shots that need to be done by the player to enter the draw
Can I use the periodic mode?
Not for the moment. But if you have several prizes you want to offer during the contest, you can change character’s images manually.
Where can I spread my contest?
Your Skill Game is instantly available on any mobile device, any Facebook Fan Page or any website thanks to the latest HTML5 web standards.
- Recrut new fans & followers (particularly through to the emphasis of social networks through social opt-in, banner and footer).
- Entertain the fans you already have and develop their engagement.
- Viralize your operations through the sharing options via email (and give more chance to win) and via Facebook or Twitter.
- Get a database of qualified contacts retrievable at any time.
Is my contest compatible with my browser?
To know wether your contest is compatible with your browser, go through our informations about compatibility.
Think about CopyRight
As a reminder, Kontest doesn’t exercise editorial control or review over the content or nature of any contest or of any website, e-mail transmission, newsgroup, or other material created or accessible over or through the contests.
By using Kontest, you release Krash Studio from any and all liability stemming from such cooperation with local, state, federal and relevant country law enforcement officials.