How does the Poll & Survey work?
After answering one or several questions, the winners are drawn among all participants. You can download the list of winners at the end of the campaign thanks to the Social CRM.
Carry out a qualitative survey!
What is the difference between Poll/Survey and Quiz ?
Contrary to the Quiz, the questions of a survey don’t have to be answered correctly. Every entrant of a Poll or Survey can win, whereas the participants of the Quiz have to answer all questions correctly.
How to set up my contest?
When you’re setting up your contest, you will see a specific step named “Poll”. This step allows you to create your poll questions.
Several types of questions are available:
- Text: participants reply briefly
- Paragraph text: particpants can give a long answer
- Multiple choice: participants select one out of several answers
- Checkboxes: participants select as many options as they like
- Choose from a list: participants select one option from a dropdown menu
You can add music, video or pictures to make your contest more attractive. It’s also possible to add a clue to help entrants answering the question.
Can I use the periodic mode?
Yes ! If you have several prizes you want to offer during the contest, you can divide the promotion into different periods with a specific gift or question for each one. To know more about this point, don’t hesitate to read our article about the periodic mode of your contest.
Where can I spread my contest?
Your Poll is instantly available on any mobile device, any Facebook Fan Page or any website thanks to the latest HTML5 web standards.
- Recrut new fans & followers (particularly through to the emphasis of social networks through social opt-in, banner and footer).
- Entertain the fans you already have and develop their engagement.
- Viralize your operations through the sharing options via email (and give more chance to win) and via Facebook or Twitter.
- Get a database of qualified contacts retrievable at any time.
Is my contest compatible with my browser?
To know wether your contest is compatible with your browser, go through our informations about compatibility.
Think about CopyRight
As a reminder, Kontest doesn’t exercise editorial control or review over the content or nature of any contest or of any website, e-mail transmission, newsgroup, or other material created or accessible over or through the contests.
By using Kontest, you release Krash Studio from any and all liability stemming from such cooperation with local, state, federal and relevant country law enforcement officials.